Monday 16 February 2015

Tiny Marie Amalia

Just thought I would share my little Amalia, couldn't resist having a little play yesterday afternoon.  It is an absolute delight to play with something so small, she is just 5 inches from stand to feather tip!  I used to make peg dolls with my Aunty Irene and my Mum on a Sunday afternoon in our warm farmhouse kitchen and when Rebecca, my daughter, came along we continued as a foursome for many years.  
I have made some peg doll kits which have gone so well and now I am selling the peg dolls themselves.  They come in a tiny recycled card gift box and make a sweet present, they have been so popular, which is very satisfying.  I have always liked fiddly and working small so these little girls are keeping me happy. Have a good afternoon, keep well and keep warm on this chilly Monday.





No comments:

Post a Comment