Tuesday 2 August 2016

Tuesday Talent - Geninne Zlatkis

Whilst being all about birds at the moment I was wandering around Pinterest and found this amazing lady from New Mexico.  Her name is Geninne Zlatkis and her work is stunning.  There are many different aspects to her work but mostly she makes and sells illustrative prints.  They can be found on her Etsy shop at 'Geninne' and on her website 'genninesart.com',  However looking around the web you can find some lovely work particularly her embroidery and collage.

I think it is the clarity of her work that I enjoy so much.  She has a great line and really attractive colourways.  You could imagine any of her birds just flying away. Her colourful world is a feather filled place of joy & wonder which I will be enjoying for quite a while.

2 comments:

  1. I love Geninne's work. One of my favorite things of hers are the free desktop calendar artwork that she posts every month on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the desk top calenders are a lovely idea. Her work is so fresh and the colours are so striking - really enjoy this lady's work.

      Delete