Tuesday 31 May 2016

Tuesday Talent - LYBO


 I know and love LYBO from Pinterest, she is an English doll maker from St Albans and that is really all I know.  She has a very lovely shop on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/lybo and you can also enjoy her on facebook.

Her pretty dolls have a wonderful unique style and they all seem to be finished so well.  I really enjoy their colourways and the simplicity of pattern that looks effortless but really is down to super craftsmanship.

She makes individual custom dolls for customers on request.  Look at her sold items and feedback for more inspiration.  She is also a talented crochet maker and I think the peas are delightful - take a peek at her shop for a closer look.  I think Lybo is another really great UK doll maker with a well made, unique doll style that I adore.



No comments:

Post a Comment