Friday 29 March 2024

A Tale of Tails

 

Little Edward is my first badger boy and I loved making him. With snowflake obsidian to his heart and my own thyme to his stuffing he is a delightful little lad. I really do like the copper, blue and black with white.
These guys are off with me on the 12th of April to Eden Gallery in Newburgh. I will be there from 10am to 4pm with a range of dolls and smaller purchases that I have been working on. Reuba has been working with me, learning the ropes of the business and picking up textile skills for their own idol dolls as well as for our collaborations. It has been a busy time but we love being together and that has been lovely
A tale of tails, these three little guys are showing off their splendid tails to the world. This is the first time I have made little lads in this style of doll and I really like them. All dressed in plus fours and country waistcoats they are ready for a long walk in the woods to look at the primroses.
This brother and sister pair are dressed in a lovely Acufactum fabric called Heralds of Spring. I love the tiny details of the fabric, you find something new every time you look.
I am working on my cat doll today and looking forward to seeing the new Ghostbuster film this evening. I have always loved these films and Afterlife was a great watch. Frozen Empire should be just as good, I hope.
Sending you all my warmest wishes for this Easter weekend. I hope you all have a peaceful and joyous holiday xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment