Tuesday 23 February 2016

Tuesday Talent - Nadya Sheremet

 All of Nadya Sheremet's girls have the most soulful names, the doll I have featured here is 'The Girl from the Irish Coast', which is just lovely.

Nadya is another find on Pinterest and I am so glad I found her. I want to put more embroidery into my own dolls and here is lady doing such a good job of doing that.  

I know very little about her, she is from the Ukraine but now lives with her family in Russia.  She has a blog at 'Nadya-Sheremet.blogspot.ru' which sadly is not up to date but has wonderful dolls within it.  There are lots of pins on Pinterest, many that feature her earlier red,black and white work which is really good but lacks the subtlety of these dolls.

If she sells her work I have no idea where or how but her brand is titled 'Family Toys' and much of her blog is in english, there is also a contact email.  But have a look at her blog just to see more of these wonderful dolls with their gorgeous names. I think she is a real find and am very happy to share her with you.







No comments:

Post a Comment