Tuesday 16 February 2016

Tuesday Talent - manifattive

 Welcome to the wild world of Italian designer doll maker 'manifattive'.  I just love the colours and contrasting textures he uses - cotton prints, felts, lace and buttons - all materials close to my heart.

You can find lots of images for this doll maker on Pinterest but there is also a blog at 'manifattive.blogspot.com.br'.  The blog seems to be visited only a few times a year but there is a vibrant shop at 'manifattive.oneminutesite.it'

I know very little about manifattive other than he is Italian and I think the maker is a he but my Italian is such that I may be reading it wrongly.  Either way his use of colour is great. Pink cheeks, big hair and buttons for eyes, every one is different and so unique.  Take a peek at his website and just enjoy the vivacity.











No comments:

Post a Comment