Tuesday 2 February 2016

Tuesday Talent - Anna St of Magic Dolls

October Collection
 I am so pleased to be able to share these little dolls, which are so beautifully designed and made.  They come in a host of colours and patterns, with pretty cross stitch detail and oodles of charm.  I spent ages trying to track them down on Pinterest before finding the maker.

The maker of these little dolls is Anna St of Magic Dolls from the Ukraine.  Her blog is an absolute treasure and can be found at www.magicdollstoys.blogspot.com, have a peep and you will really enjoy them.  Should you wish to buy one, you just email her from the blog - under contacts.  It's my 50th this year and I am dropping serious hints to my family!

The dolls stand 11cm and each comes with its own coordinating crochet hat and scarf, a cross stitch pinny or crochet bag and a theme.  Be it maple leaves or chocolate, all are different and all are stunning.  I think her colour, fabric and yarn choices are amazing.

So pop along to her blog and enjoy magic world that is MagicDolls, they cannot help but make you smile.  Its still very soggy her but I send my warmest dryest wishes to everyone for February.

Acorn
Maple Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment