Monday 15 February 2016

A great place to buy lace, tulle & broderie anglaise trim.

As a doll maker I am always looking for interesting laces and trims.  They are great for pinnies or underskirts and knickers.  In the past I have sourced vintage trims but have been ripped off with expensive tea or coffee stained tat that is supposed to be antique.

So I started looking for exquisite modern trim and have found a supplier on Ebay that is just wonderful.  The shop is called 'zettayotta' and is located in South Korea.  She ships super fast worldwide and her trims are just great, so crisp and well detailed.  I have never seen such lovely tulle or net lace in ages and am very happy with everything I have bought from her.  Just thought I would share such a great buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment