Friday 28 November 2014

Friday Folksy Finds - Foxes

Hello everyone, not been too well this week. Have spent time in the conservatory looking at the woodlands and very early one morning we got a fox in the garden.  I have heard them and seen them on the park but not often in the garden.  I know they are a nuisance to some people but I like them and love to see them, so I thought this week I would have a look at all the lovely fox craft that there is out on Folksy at the moment.  Not on Folksy but worth a look are the wonderful Mr Fox dolls that Emma Crocker has on her web page, check her out its worth it.  So back to Folksy Friday.
By Fabfunky
 This foxy whiskered gentleman is super cool by Fabfunky.  I really like the fox on the print it gives it an interesting texture and adds to the whole image.  They do all kinds of smartly dressed foxes even an elizabethan lady, well worth a look.
By Claire Gent
 Fell in love with these earings, I thought they were so unusual.  I like that the earings aren't a pair but that they complement each other so well.  The little fox looking at the squirrel in the tree, I think that they would wear really well.  Just something a little different that can really catch the eye.
By Habetrot
 I just love this, it is the most foxy thing I've seen on Folksy.  It would be a perfect gift for a foxy minded felter or spinner.  The colours together are so evocative of fox.  Just great.
By Twiggd
 Twiggd do any number of lovely craft pieces and badges, they are well made and beautifully presented.  This Mr Fox caught my eye a few weeks ago and I am glad I have an excuse to share him with everyone.  It is a lovely little piece and not too expensive.
By Jane Crick
Finally as the season approaches I wanted to share with you this wintery foxy christmas card.  Its a lovely graphic with the fox standing against a styalised snowy woodland.  Calm and quiet but so very seasonal. 

Hope to share more finds with you next week and if I can get this dratted medication sorted out maybe a doll or something interesting for the shop.  All my orders this side of christmas are done so I have a free hand for a few weeks. I hope everyone's preparations for christmas are going well and warmest wishes to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment