Wednesday 19 November 2014

All Girls Together, Sylvie and Sukie

Just thought I would share two new girls for the shop.  Sylvie and Sukie are Rhoda style dolls and both have jeans and a winter hat.  The little bags are made of leather and they are wearing Tilda fabric to make short tunics.  Its a new style of dress I have been experimenting with and I quite like it.  Both have plaited braids, which are a lot harder to get even than you would imagine.  Things have been busy but enjoyable and I am starting to get ready for New Year new orders, Christmas seems to have passed me buy this year and its only November! I am working on a little peg doll kit and will share it as soon as possible.  Still enjoying the mild autumn weather up here and taking my regular walk in our park, still so much colour around.  Well back to the sewing maching and warmest wishes to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment