Monday 6 November 2017

A Most Disdainful Frog

Had a great day at my first craft show, sold so many frogs that I had to share one before they all disappeared.

This is a new pattern I have designed, love frogs and wanted to make a frog doll.  When the first was embroidered I fell in love with her most disdainful expression.  I like the embroidered detail, mostly french knots - which are my favourite stitch for texture.  She has a rose quartz heart for love and lavender in her stuffing for a gentle scent.  I have made some in William Morris fabric but prefer them in Liberty lawn with silk and lace underwear.

This little lady and her sister went to a lovely lady who had come to buy them having seen them on facebook which was such a great feeling and I thank her and her husband very much.

So all in all a really great day, met some charming people, thank you to Joolz for making the day such fun.  So much unpacking to do!





No comments:

Post a Comment