Wednesday 15 November 2017

The Lace I Use

The lace I use in my doll making is genuinely beautiful, it is bridal lace and comes from South Korea.  I buy it on ebay from a shop called Mioneworld and sometimes from Zettayotta but they both come from the same building in Korea so I think they are the same company.

I like my dolls to have petticoats, a coordinating cotton or silk petticoat to match their knickers and a lace petticoat to finish off.  Since finding this source I use nothing else.  It gives the dolls a lovely final finish and sits well with my scalloped edges.

The turn around is good, they send straight away no hesitation and the parcel arrives in the UK within two weeks - which is great.  They have all kinds of widths and sell tulle as well as crochet laces, cotton laces and lace applique.  I can heartily recommend Mioneworld and the laces they produce.  Have a peep at them on Ebay.



No comments:

Post a Comment