Tuesday 31 October 2017

Tuesday Talent - Irina Lemeshinsky

 Irina Lemeshinsky is an Israeli doll maker that sells under the name of Totootse Dolls.  She has a strong presence on Pinterest, Instagram and has a shop on Etsy.

She states that her dolls are an attempt at dialogue with the universe and with her fellow human beings.  They certainly make you pause.  Made from linen, wool, wire and with hypnotic eyes you can almost feel they know more than they are letting on.

I love them all but I am a sucker for a doll with pink hair.  I like the sombre clothes, the dark linen skin and their haunting expressions.  I think I may have to start saving up for one for my own collection.

Not spooky, but knowing maybe just right for Halloween.  My very best wishes to you all on All Hallows Eve.



No comments:

Post a Comment