Tuesday 6 September 2016

Tuesday Talent - Zack Mclaughlin

























I have to share a rare talent, this chap I just found while I was wandering around Etsy and his work is very good.

His truly lifelike birds are made from paper and wood. The detail is just breath taking.  I know very little about him only that he is a British lad working in London but is gathering a world wide following.

His Etsy shop has all kinds of goodies from these hand crafted pieces to do it your self kits and can be found at www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ZackMclaughlin, there is also a new webpage at www.paperandwood.co.uk.  In both these sites you will be able to see more of this charming work.  It really does look like he is holding a kingfisher in his hand.

 As well as these paper and wood birds he carves wood and works in wire. A little bird has just told me this multi talented artist also illustrates children's books.  A real all rounder. Have a peep and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment