Thursday 22 September 2016

Autumn in Astley Village

I can feel it in the air, Autumn is well on the way. Darker, colder nights now and the leaves have a golden orange edge to them.  When ever the change happens, Spring to Summer or Summer to Autumn I am always ready for it and enjoy it.

This little sampler is my welcome to Autumn, pumpkin lattes and everything orange.  I've got all the apples in and bottled the damsons.  Very happily I have been busy with commissions this last few weeks and have not been able to share any new dolls.  So I had a morning of canvas work to celebrate the first day of Autumn, it was very soothing.  But back to work, I am hoping to have an Autumn Robin to share with you soon and then it is time to start all those Christmas requests!  My best wishes for the first day of Autumn.

Chorley Cakes - a favourite autumn bake

No comments:

Post a Comment