Friday 23 August 2024

Little Lancashire Witch Eve

 

Little witch Eve is dressed in an amazing Liberty tana lawn called Floral Eve, the midnight version. With blond wool tops for her hair, which is hand styled and sporting a black felt witch's hat she is ready for the coming season.
Warm autumn tones with carnelian to her heart she is picking up that late summer, early autumn feeling. You can see it in the garden as everything just starts to go over. I love that moment when the flowers become blowsy and over blown, particularly the roses.
Loving the garden at the moment, it won't last long but everything is just perfection with some of the perennials on the turn. Some of the cherries have a real autumn cast to their leaves and the herbs have run wild.
From her stripy legs and leather shoes to her felt hat, Eve is a proper Lancashire witch. Not remotely wicked, just a hard working village witch of the hedgerows. She has a calm and gentle nature with a no nonsense attitude for getting things done and seeing things just right.
The fabric of her dress is stunning, teamed with blood orange shot cotton and black tulle lace for a midnight look.
I still have a couple of sale dolls on the shop and I am working out how I am going to ship my brooches before I list them. I may have to send myself one or two to see the best way to post them!















No comments:

Post a Comment