Sunday 14 April 2024

Tulip Time

 

Tulip time is one of my favourite times of year. With all the blossom and the spring flowers I feel refreshed.
Little Tulip Vixen is a tiny fox with a gentle expression and dressed in a lovey Acufactum fabric called Tulip Time.
A soft pink ground adorned with the brightest red and deep pink tulips with little tulip bulbs to give a rich brown depth. This little fox has a tiny piece of carnelian to her heart and my own rosemary in her stuffing. I love that all my dolls have a crystal heart and I am quite happy to make commission dolls with your choice of crystal, stuffing herbs etc.
Finished with red chambray underskirts and white tulle petticoats. She has bright red shoes and deep red buttons to her pillow and her dress with red organza ribbon to finish.
The blossom and the tulips are just adorable at the moment. One of my favourite times of year. We are very lucky in Chorley all our spring bedding is delightful and we have avenues of cherries and other blossom trees to make for a joyful floral spring.
Can I just a huge thank you to Helen at the Eden Gallery for such a lovely day. Wonderful venue and such great folk coming to visit. My word the tea room buzzes, they never stop and such wonderful brownies!
Lots of new stock on my Folksy Shop and a few Harvest Mice and Midnight Mice reduced to clear. More embroidered furry mice coming in the summer.
I am busy back working on commissions and wedding season has really started now. So loving all my wedding makes.
For the sheer joy of making them I am working on Fairy GodMothers too. One a week as a treat. It is so lovely to take a day and just take your time with them. Enjoy this gorgeous sunny Sunday xx








No comments:

Post a Comment