Thursday 9 November 2023

Miss Minch

 

Miss Minch (SOLD) was how the lady who bought this little mouse described her. Part mouse and part Grinch, which I just love. Dressed in the classic Strawberry Thief by Liberty she makes for a lovely late season mouse.
I am away at shows for the next two weekends and when I return I will re open the Folksy shop with a bumper sale on 20th of November.
I love the little mohair mice, although the mohair makes me sneeze when I cut the fur for the face - such tiny filaments blowing about. They feel so solid as they are firmly stuffed, almost like an old fashioned teddy bear.
This print makes for a lovely winter mouse. The reds and green make a festive statement without being for Christmas.
I will be at The Winter Art Fair on both days, Sat 18 and Sun 19 November. It will be a bumper weekend with over forty makers all selling lovely handmade goods. The fair is curated to bring the best hand craft to the visitors.
All the dolls will be on sale, with all mice just £20 and all other dolls £30 for this weekend only. If you can, please come and say hello it will be lovely to see you.












No comments:

Post a Comment