Friday 24 November 2023

Craftmas Market on Folksy this Weekend

 

My Folksy Craftmas sale is now live with 40% at least off all my current dolls. All these little birds are now £20 and I don't think I will be repeating them. This sale coincides with The Folksy Craftmas weekend so lots of fun and special offers to be had.
My shop will be open until the first two weeks of December and then I will shut up shop for a while to spend some time with my Mum after we lost Dad this year.
Have a peep and see if you can find a bargain at the Folksy Craftmas Market
Alouette is a tiny robin lady with detailed hand embroidery to her face and neck delineating her plumage. She is dressed in a lovely Liberty quilting cotton in strong red with a hint of blue and mustard. The fabric is called Cosmos Bloom from the Winter Flower Show Collection. Following the red theme, Alouette has a tiny garnet to her heart with rose petals and rose hips in her stuffing. So tiny, I love her little face.
Adiva is a little goldfinch girl with a Liberty quilting cotton dress and hand embroidered details to her face and neck. Her wings are also embroidered.
Her dress is Wildflower Poppy from the Rivera Collection and picks up the colours of her plumage so well.
Adiva has citrine to her heart with chamomile flowers for summer in her stuffing.
I have loved making these little girls but I don't think I will be repeating them. Currently they are on sale in my Craftmas Sale on Folksy. Have lovely frosty weekend and my warmest wishes xx








No comments:

Post a Comment