Thursday 12 October 2023

Mab and Meabh in Bird Prince Dresses

 

Can I thank everyone for their kind words, we were really touched and appreciated your support. Thank you xx
Mab is a little Lancashire witch dressed in a pretty autumn fabric with tiny birds, crowns and keys abounding. Called Bird Prince, it is one of my favourites.
Mab has citrine to her heart with chamomile in her stuffing, little copper acorns on her hat and her sampler. A gentle girl with a serene expression, she would make a good companion.
This is Mab and Meabh together to give an idea of scale. Meabh, a tiny fae is much smaller than my witch doll. The tiny fae are the smallest dolls I make but I love to fiddle with them and their antennae really make me smile.
Tiny Meabh is dressed also in Bird Prince by Acufactum with wings that pick up the fabric in her underskirts and a tiny embroidered felt flower. Their hair is styled differently with a centre parting and their faces are a different pattern with wider eyes and a very tiny nose.
Each fae has a pair of tiny antennae peeping through their hair. With a copper acorn on her sampler she is a pretty autumn fae.














No comments:

Post a Comment