Friday 27 October 2023

Ember, An Autumn Vixen

 

Ember is a tiny fox with blue eyes and a gentle nature. She has citrine crystal to her heart with chamomile in her stuffing.
She is dressed in a fabulous Acufactum fabric called Fox Love with gambling foxes and russet ferns on taupe. Finished with organza ribbon, tiny buttons and leather shoes she sports a sampler sachet. She seems like a gentle soul.
I really enjoy the autumn colours. The russets and the oranges are so appealing. This fabric has so much detail with the tiny birds dotted about and the children accompanying the fox. I do love Daniela Drescher's work. Her illustrations work so well on the fabric making the dolls so lively.
There are rabbit, badger and frog now on the shop to accompany this little girl and I will be adding a grey fox and grey rabbit with maybe some little boys too.
My badger is a work in progress and she will be tweaked until I am perfectly happy with her. Please have a peep and enjoy.
Had a dreadful cold for the last fortnight and cannot seem to shake it. I then compounded the problem by having a flu jab and they insisted I have a covid jab at the same time. Right this minute I feel like I have been hit with a shovel, hope it passes soon. I always find it hard to concentrate with a thumping head.
But enough of my trouble, have a lovely weekend and enjoy that extra hour in bed xx














No comments:

Post a Comment