Friday 30 December 2022

Talvi, The Last Doll of 2022

 

This is Talvi and she will be my last doll of the year. It has been a lovely year with lots of great milestones and events, I am thankful to all of you that have supported me this year and I wish you all a joyful New Year.
Talvi is a little Lancashire witch and part of a small collection called Winter Silence using a range of fabric from Moda's Changing Seasons collection by Holly Taylor. I don't buy a lot of new, new fabric if you know what I mean and this was a gift from my lovely husband as a surprise thank you for doing all his admin. Such good taste that man.
Each of the dolls in this little collection has tiger's eye to their heart with my chamomile flowers with a touch of roman chamomile oil for a lovely scent. Each will be dressed in a varient of the Moda fabric and the collection is titled Winter Silence. It encapsulates the stillness of this time of year, you can feel the earth sleeping.








No comments:

Post a Comment