Friday 9 December 2022

Daalny, A Winter Rabbit

 

When you have to make a doll just to see what she would look like. This is Daalny, a little winter rabbit in pinks and blues with a warm winter wool cape. She is dressed in a Liberty print called Winterberry Cool with blue spruce and holly leaves. Across the fabric holly berries are scattered in bright pinks and deep fuschia. Her underskirts are deep cerise silk and white tulle with a coordinating berry fabric by Liberty in her ears.
I just love the big noses on these rabbits.
This may be my last post before Christmas. I have shut my Folksy shop as I cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas. Even with first class signed postage I have parcels not arrived after a week or more and I would not want to disappoint folk.
It has been a lovely year with a lot happening at home but still managing to make milestone moments. A huge thank you to all my customers, Camilla and Folksy for all their support and looking forward to all the good things happening in 2023.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year. My warmest wishes to you all xx










No comments:

Post a Comment