Saturday 5 March 2022

Vervain, A Little Vixen

 

Not usual for me to post twice in a weekend but so excited our new studio lights have arrived. I have been brave and invested in new lighting so that I am not completely limited to sunny days. They make such a difference, I still have to alter the photographs but these were taken at four o clock with the sun behind the woods. My photographs are far from professional but not being tied to the weather is wonderful 

Vervain is a tiny vixen dressed in a lovely Liberty Lawn called Fairytale, beautiful spring blooms in pinks and yellows. She has rose petals in her stuffing, hand embroidered features and a little foxy tail. She has a rose quartz crystal at her heart for love and is finished with tiny buttons, organza ribbon and little leather shoes.











No comments:

Post a Comment