Friday 26 July 2024

Eadlin, A Peapod Mouse

 

This little pea green mohair mouse is Eadlin. She is dressed in an unusual vintage Liberty print covered in peapods and pea vines. I have only seen this fabric once and snapped it up because it is so beautiful. Teamed with a gentle green shot cotton and black tulle she makes a very pretty mohair mouse.
Eadlin has rosemary in her stuffing with a tiny piece of malachite at her heart. Malachite is used for intuition and for finding your way, it sits well with Eadlin's energy. Which is so positive.
Finished with tiny leather shoes and a black ground sampler pillow she is onw of my favourites of the mohair mice.
This little quintet of midnight mice made for a lovely image of all the different colours and fabrics. I think they look great together. I do love the midnight fabrics, the dark colours really sing to me. When I find a vintage piece it is extra special but sometimes the piece is so small you are on pins to make sure that there are no mistakes as you have no more fabric. With Eadlin, there is just a piece 5cm x 8cm left!
We have a few new back drops from Blueberry Backdrops, which are lovely to use. @blueberrybackdrops. Such a range to choose from and well worth the price. The infinity curve Reuban has is huge and takes an age to erect but these are only 70cm just perfect for evening photoshoots.
I am busy embroidering mouse dresses and making tiny felt embroidered finger mice filled with lavender. Thoroughly enjoying myself, have a lovely Friday and enjoy the weekend xx














No comments:

Post a Comment