Friday 6 May 2022

So Happy to Share My News

I am away for a few weeks as we are sorting out my father in laws estate but I wanted to share my news. After nine months of physio and two horrible injections I have my hand back. A huge thank you to Nicola and Wendy and their dedication and help.
I can now paint faces again and I am thrilled. The problem has been arthiritis coming from my elbow aggravated with repetitive strain injury and a huge ganglion in my wrist. Lots of intervention and help but so long as I don't overdo it I should be ok.
So in June I will start to list witches, fairy godmothers and mermaids again, I am over the moon! I can now make maybe two or three a week rather than my ten or twelve but I can paint tiny faces again and oh I am so happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment