Saturday 2 March 2019

Rhona, A Rhoda Doll

 I have neglected my blog and this stops now, it is a lovely record of my development from a tinkerer in doll making to a busy full time doll maker and I want to continue that. That being said I wanted to share Rhona a doll made to my Rhoda doll pattern that has just been purchased so I want a record of her.
I had not made these dolls for some time and then a lovely lady called Samara asked for one to be commissioned for her Mum's birthday.  She wanted the Rhoda doll to have her colouring and her style of clothes so I revisited a long abandoned pattern and thoroughly enjoyed making her. So I made a few more.
Rhona is 50cm tall and is a long slim doll with big bottom! She is dressed in a pretty Liberty Lawn called Poppy and Daisy in delicate shades of pink and green.  She sports a cute little beret in blackberry cotton and a little embroidered sachet with her name embroidered upon it. She makes a lovely girl in soft pastels that I am very happy to have made.






No comments:

Post a Comment