Tuesday 25 September 2018

New Goldcrest for Autumn

 This is a new goldcrest for Autumn and I have made her very tiny, smaller than my other two goldcrests but returning to the same fabric, a Liberty Print in Tana Lawn called Garden Trail but this little bird is just over seven inches.  Her dress is trimmed with a green satin and she has Mocha brown legs as before but I think this little girl's feet are too big so I must work on that.

The book on which she is photographed I have had since I was a little girl, part of the Blandford Colour Series.  If you spot any copies anywhere they have lovely illustrations going back to the sixties, really beautful. 

I have been working on my photographs with the help of my wonderful daughter, Becca.  Started on an instagram journey at pookbarwell, have a peep and tell me what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment