Tuesday 15 May 2018

Tuesday Talent - SvetlanaToykka

 I am completely in love, my daughter brought me Braith the Badger for my birthday and I adore her.  I got the fox lady for Christmas and I like her but this badger is just great.

The talented designer maker is Svetland Toykka from Tolyatti, Russia.  She is a professional dress maker turned toy maker and her craftsmanship shines through.  Each doll is beautifully finished, with the perfect tal and dressed, I just wish they had knickers!

She has two shops on Etsy, TweedyLand and CosyRiverCottage.  Each site has slightly different styles of doll  but they could sit together very well.

Svetlana makes foxes, wolves, hedgehogs and so much more.  All in natural fabrics especially Tweed. Check out her pages on Etsy, well worth a look.




No comments:

Post a Comment