Thursday 3 August 2017

Tabitha, A Tabby Cat in William Morris

I am introducing my new cat dolls to everyone, this is Tabitha a tabby cat in a Moda fabric range designed by Barbara Brackman called Earthly Paradise based on the prints of William Morris.

I have to confess I love making animal dolls, including frogs, foxes, hares and of course my birds - my favourite.  I need to share them but am always reluctant, I think it is a confidence thing.

Anyhow, my current clouder of cats are all in William Morris, it makes a very pretty Victorian miss.  I like the fact they are so serious, my own cats look at me like this, so serious especially when there is chicken about.

Well the cats come as tabby, black or ginger and I will try to get pictures of them to share.  I hope you like them.





No comments:

Post a Comment