Saturday 4 October 2014

Sylvie, a little pink miss.

 This is Sylvie, she is one of my Rhoda dolls and this time I have tried a different outfit for her.  I went for a jeans and tunic and I am quite happy with the result.  The denim fabric is wonderfully soft and comes from the Tilda collection and I got it on sale, even better.  Her pigtails and hat were great challenges.  I made so many plaits until I got two that matched it was quite incredible, you would not believe how hard that was!  Her hat was quite a challenge also, I am not the worlds best crocheter and I wanted it to go to a point but not too much to a point, that took several goes as well.  But, hey I am happy with the result.  Her little leather bag was fun to make and it sits quite well. I am just on with a sister for her before I start a fairy tale project for November.  Hope you are all well and enjoying the autumn colours and darker nights.  I have made pumpkin soup for tea with bacon balmcakes and a rhubarb crumble, it just feels so right. Enjoy the leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment