Tuesday 24 September 2024

Finally Frogs!

 

On the work table this Wednesday are frogs, finally. Every time I got ready to make frogs something else happened that needed to be made more urgently. So finally frogs. The two large frogs in my photographs are my own frogs that hang in my sitting room and are called George and Dalipha. I have a lovely collection of frogs that has been growing for many years.
The new frogs are going to be smaller and will be in the new print by Liberty called Rosea both the pink version and the blue.
All three will have moss agate to their hearts with a late summer mixture of chamomile and jasmine flowers to their stuffing.
Embroidering their faces is always a delight, all those wonderful French knots so I am looking forward to a froggy week!










No comments:

Post a Comment